Location: South Korea, Age: 23

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

Generally, it was good except for 'basic' breakfast. They serve 2 kinds of breakfast, one is 'basic' and the other is 'special'. Special is 3 Euros, and basic is free. But it was so 'basic' with two slices of bread, one small strawberry jam and butter, one cup of milk or orange juice. Special breakfast will be not that good, I think... It will be better to go out. There is a cinema, so you can watch movies too. It was pretty good!

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

It was one of the best hostels I've stayed in this journey! It is so easy to find, they give you a keycard and the security will be good. The problem was that when I stayed there, the shower room and toilet had problem. There was no hot water one day, so I couldn't take a shower in that cold weather.

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your opinion! We're glad you enjoyed your stay at St. Christopher's. We did have a problem with the hot water during your stay, we're very sorry for this, we got it fixed as soon as we could. Thanks again for your review and hope to see you again in the future! St. Christopher's Team

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

It is close to train station, about 10 minutes or less on foot. If you do online check-in in advance as they ask you to do, you will get a free-drink coupon. Then, you can drink in the bar. It has small shower room and toilet in a room.

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

They serve nice breakfast for free, and you can eat dinner at a reasonable price too. Very good location. However, it's very cold.. and the blanket has lots of dust.:(

B&B Ca'Dor

Venice, Italy

It's cold to stay in winter. There is no radiator or something. It will be difficult to find this B&B for strangers. Pretty clean, but there was spiders' threads in my room. If there is a strike, it would be hard to get to train station.

Alle Torri B&B

Verona, Italy

It is not that close to city. But they serve nice breakfast, and clean room and shower room.

Elpaso Milano

Milan, Italy

The thing is... there is a big dog. I have a dog, and I love them.. but I could smell something from dog everywhere. And sometimes, there are dog's fur on your plates or cup when you have breakfast.

I m so sorry, but you came during the canine Milan fair, and here there were 5 dogs from other clients

Lion Lodge Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

There is no elevator. So, you have to bring your baggage and go upstairs. It was really hard for me...

Grüezi Juwon. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you for coming to stay at the Lion Lodge. We hope you come see us next time you are in Lucerne. Kind Regards, „the Lion Lodge Team“

Ciarus

Strasbourg, France

Pretty good. Clean and cozy. But there was bad smell in hallway.

We thank you for having taken time to give us your opinion concerning your stay in our youth Hostel. My team and I are really concerned about your appreciations and notice, we maintain our efforts so that the performance which we bring you answers in best your desires. We hope to see you again. Best regards, Dominique FLOUX Responsable hébergement

Generally, it was nice. But, they have red blankets. So, you cannot know whether your blanket is claen or not.. And the shower booth is so small. So, for my boy friend, it was terrible to take a shower. But I enjoyed London.

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in London and at St Christopher's Inn. I can assure you our blankets are washed before any new guests checks in - we make it an absolute priority to provide free clean bedding. Hoping to see you again in London, Your St Christopher's Inn Team :)