Hotel Rashmi

Agra, India

Spent only one night here to visit the Taj. Location is awesome, only 700m from east gate and easy walk to restaurants at south gate area. We came in at 0600 and had to pay an extra 300R for early check in which is reasonable I guess. There's a partial view of Taj from rooftop. Got breakfast at their restaurant which was ok, nothing special but not bad either. Staff could be more engaging, kept to themselves mostly.

• 12th Nov 2013

Keshav Palace

Pushkar, India

Very happy with my stay here. Everything was so clean, new, comfy blankets for cold nights. Hot water. Super nice and welcoming staff. Located away from noisy streets but very close easy walk to get to central areas. I loved the way it's set up- all the rooms surround a nice open square. Lots of outside space and rooftop. Bf and I got workouts in everyday on the rooftop.

• 9th Nov 2013

Udai NIwas Hotel

Udaipur, India

Decent room, we got the double with ensuite. Nice rooftop view of the lake. Only had breakfast and beers from the restaurant so can't say much about the food. Location was central in old town, walking distance to everything.

• 7th Nov 2013

Travellers Inn

Mumbai, India

Our room was pretty nasty. Very dark, tiny, oppressive. The sheets and pillows were stained, mattress very thin, uncomfortable. The bathroom wasn't nice- I didn't even what to shower. It was so damn hot, no windows or any natural light. The fan was noisy, circulating hot air. I couldn't sleep all night. We finally splurged on AC our second night for an extra 600R. Wifi was spotty. The staff was nice and helpful which was the only good thing. Location was decent, some really yummy restaurants.

• 4th Nov 2013

Dear Guest So Sorry for all the problems u had but if u would have informed us e would have really helped you We are extremely sorry for all the problems u had if u you stay next time with us we make sure you will not face any problems Thank you Travellers inn Keep Smiling