Stansted Inn

Stansted, England

Nice place to stay, free WIFI, very good breakfast. It is close to the airport Stansted London but is handy to have a rented car.

Northfields Hostel

If you want to stay in cheap hotel close to the Heathrow airport, this could be one of your good choices. Northfields Hostel is clean, secure, friendly staff - e.g. ALI, with good facilities as kitchen, WIFI and shower. Point of improvement is atmosphere at the hotel.

Perfect place to stay. You get your value for money for sure and it is hotel with very good atmosphere. Location of the hotel was also good close to METRO. What I was missed in the hotel was a small room where I could make my coffee or thee, of course, you always could get your coffee in the bar which was on the base floor and meet your new friends there.

Pride of Paddington

Nice place to stay, free WIFI and very good free breakfast.

Perfect place to stay, very beautiful building.

Pride of Paddington

Nice place to stay. I only missed space where to make coffee or thee.

Equity Point London

Good place to stay with free and nice breakfast, but I missed free WIFI and place where I could make my coffee or thee. Common space is also quite limited.

Nagasaki Kagamiya

Nagasaki, Japan

Friendly place to stay.

Aso Base Backpackers

Kumamoto Pref Volcano Aso, Japan

Aso Base Backpackers hostel was one of the best hostels in Japan we experienced during our 4 weeks round trip. At Aso Base Backpackers hostels everything was just perfect, clean, new, nice terrace to enjoy view on Aso vulkan. The staff of the hostel provided to us very extended information about possible tracking trips how to reach the top of Aso vulkan and about the nature around. Definitely recommended.

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

Nice and friendly hotel close to Miyajima island.

Hotel Ganesh Himal

Kathmandu, Nepal

Perfect place to stay, closed to center.