Pink Manila Hostel

Manila, Philippines

Generally a very good place to stay in Manila, the swimming pool is a great plus that not so many hostel can boast having. Great view from the rooftop location. Some might say the location is not central, but after several days I don't even know where is the center of Manila... Only drawback: the internet is slow to the point of being useless (that is, on my device at least). That might not be the hostel's fault, though.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

The personnel are nice and helpful, they have all the facilities you would expect from a hostel, and the location is conveniently located close to street stalls, restaurants and the bus station. The slightly bad point I would mention is the breakfast: it is minimalistic and although I had it for half price, it think it was hardly worth what I paid for. But here again, nothing substantially different from any other hostel in China.

Hi, Thanks for you staying with Wada. Also appreciate for your review and feedback. As for breakfast, you paid RMB12.5yuan for toasts, bacon, sausage, eggs and banana. We don't know what else we should add for this value :( Anyway thanks for your feedback and have a nice trip. Team Wada

Five Elements Hostel