Hurghada, Egypt

I love staying in the 4 seasons hostel , The staff are super friendly and helpful to me specially when arranging my diving trips or courses , I loved the breakfast they offered me it was more than enough and the way they all treated me. Since I dive all day and sleep all night this place is just what i need It wasn't my first time to 4 seasons and it wont be my last ;) keep up the good work !

Milano Hotel

Cairo, Egypt

Everything was perfect except them charging me a little bit extra when i extended the reservation , Before that they all started claiming that the hotel was full when actually it wasn't :) make sure you book all your stay online

Hurghada, Egypt

The staff are really friendly , they managed to book for me a diving and a safari trip which i enjoyed so much ! we were a group of 4 medical students visiting hurghada travelling on budget and this was the perfect choice for us ! , excellent value for money , in the center of al dahar area ! i will be back again for sure

Oasis Hotel Luxor

Luxor, Egypt

This is not My first time to send my incomer students to this hotel and definitely wont be the last .....Thanks alot for all your hard work !

• 12th Jul 2013
  • Turkey
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hurghada, Egypt

Wasn't my first time and definitely not the last !

Jazz on the Park-Hostel

New York, USA

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

HI-Baltimore Hostel

Baltimore, USA

I really loved my stay there :-)

I stayed there For 8 Days And I Really appreciate All The Help given To Me From The hotel Owner Mr Santos , Since Day One He Made Me Feel Like Home Its so Safe And The Hotel Is Centrally Located !

Hurghada, Egypt

For a group of Backpackers this place is the best ! , The Hotel has all what you could possibly need to stay for a couple of days , the staff where friendly and they organized all our trips ( diving , Safari , Geffton trip ) and there prices where always the cheapest. I will Definitely recommend it to all my friends !

Oasis Hotel Luxor