I enjoyed my 4 nights stay in a female dorm with them back in Sept! Awesome stay, very clean bedroom and bathroom. The room has a TV, refrigerator, hairdryer and the doors are electronically protected! Anton was very friendly and helpful :D

• 22nd Sep 2013
  • Singapore

Thank you for always smiling, makes our job so much easier :) Anton would be very happy if you came back here, I'm sure! Take care

Backpacker's Home

Jeju Island, South Korea

I stayed 3 nights with backpackers and I didnt regret at all. Basic needs were all met!! Roy and the bosses were very friendly and helpful. I was even invited to have lunch together with them at a traditional Korean restaurant and that is one of the best bibimbap I have ever tasted!

• 21st Sep 2013

Doona Guesthouse

Jeju Island, South Korea

I stayed with Donna at a wrong time, chuseok holiday and the area around Donna were all closed. The house was really very cosy and comfy. I had a good relaxing time there and met a few new friends whom we had beer and peanuts together :D

• 19th Sep 2013

Island Guesthouse

Jeju Island, South Korea

owner is really knowledgeable and friendly! she can answer all my questions about jeju travel! nice and cosy stay :)

• 18th Sep 2013

Hello Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

Hello Guesthouse was so awesome! Cassey, Nicole and MInji were very good hosts! I stayed 4 nights with them and had a good time chatting over food and a lot of photo taking. Excellent location, less than 10mins walk to the metro and just a 3mins walk from Haeundae beach and it was so good to do a night job along the coast! Theres street food and bars around, you wouldnt go hungry for sure! I love Busan :D -ivy-

• 13th Sep 2013

Colorful Taiwan

Hualien, Taiwan

I LOVE LOVE LOVE COLORFUL! Best memories for my 9 days Taiwan trip :) The boss (Sunny) and her staff are so friendly and nice. I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 nights there :) The hostel is so clean and cozy, I feel so homely and at ease. Would love to stay at Colorful if I return to HuaLien! Cheers! Ivy (Singapore)

• 26th Nov 2012