7th Jan 2013

It was a little bit difficult to find its location and easy to walk from a station but you might find it is be noisy when you sleep. Most restaurants are in the north area and this hostel is in middle or maybe south, you need to walk maybe for more than 20 minutes to get where you wanna go for dinner. Excepting its location, room is so clean, staff is nice!! They serve free breakfast, so you can save money a bit! I wanna stay there when I come back to Chicago! good value for money actually!!

Aunt Beas Little White House, Washington DC, USA
3rd Jan 2013

Really nice place in WashingtonDC!!! I haven't had such a fantastic hostel ever!! Its owner, Gerald was such a kind person who welcomed us so warmly and treated really nice. His breakfast was very healthy especially I loved his fruit & yogurt was excellent (toast too :P) Our room was such a big and cute and there was a TV .Toilet & bath was kept clean and the location was also good! It was 5 min walk from train station! I highly recommend this hostel in Washington!!

The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA
5.1
31st Dec 2012

I stayed a New Year's Eve , that's why they cost me around $200/1night it was so expensive!! The hostel was okay but the location was little bit inconvenient and I felt scary when I walked around there. You might feel it is cold on the room. They serve breakfast every morning:)

• Japan, Female, 18-24
The Gershwin Hotel, New York, USA
7.7
23rd Dec 2012

I stayed 3nights and had good time there! The staffs were so nice. The room where 4ppl were in was clean but I felt cold when I slept. There were no towels and hair drier but it was okay.and it is available to walk to Times Square:)