Location USA, Gender Male, Age 28

Puriwasi Lima, Lima, Peru
7.7
15th Jan 2015

This hostel was not bad. The dorm room was very plain but the bed was comfortable and they have storage lockers under the bunk bed. It in good area near the pizza alley and to the beach. The dorm bathroom door lock was broke and they didn't fix it. I would strongly suggest them set up more hostel activities and upgrade the dorm room. There are better hostels in Miraflores.

Dear Bradley. Thank you for your comment. Sorry for not satisfying your expectation to get something decent for a low price. Compared to other Hostels around in the area we offer you fair and reasonable prices for the dorm room. We would like to receive ideas that can help us engage recreational activities at the hostel for our guests to have fun and interact. We offer you to spend the day at the beach twice a week and we also have a great BBQ in our rooftop with the best view of Miraflores.

14th Jan 2015

This is the best hostel I ever stayed in Peru. They are located in perfect spot for nearby sightseeing, plaza, shopping, restaurants, and nightclubs. We booked 3 bed private room and our room is very clean and the bed is comfortable. Their breakfast(free eggs mixed with sausages, bread, and juice) was great and much better than other hostels that offer very simple breakfast(free bread and cereal only). I have no complains about this place.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
10th Jan 2015

This Pariwana hostel is alot better than the one in Lima. We booked 3 bed private room and it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The atmosphere was cool and they have activities. This hostel is not right by the plaza but it a couple minutes of walk to the plaza. I don't have any complaint but Salsa lesson could have been better. I am a experienced Salsa dancer and the teacher who taught these people were too fast and missed the basic fundamental of Salsa. Most of them are still struggle.

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your comment, we feel so glad you've enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, we really appreciate your recommendation about the salsa lesson, your feedback is very important for us, we will work hard to offer more and different activities to all guests and get a better atmosphere, we hope to see you again. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

9th Jan 2015

The atmosphere was great and they have everything you needs. They also in good location of Miraflores so there is a good walking distance to pizza alley and to the beach. My only complaint is the dorm temperature. It really hot and humid. The fan was not helpful to cool down the room. So I have to sleep with minor sweat. This hostel is very popular so it get very crowding and it easy to get rooms all booked. So book early.

• USA, Male, 25-30
Khaosan Tokyo Ninja, Tokyo, Japan
22nd Mar 2014

This hostel have a great location near Akihabara if you are anime or Japanese video game fan. I booked Deluxe bed where it have private bed door slide lock. The bed is comfortable. I only have minor complaint is the room temperature. It can get really humid and I have to keep the bed door open to let the cooler air in. My worst complaint is the stair. They do not have elevator and I stayed at 5th floor which it very tiresome to go up and down stair. I left my heavy luggage on reception floor.

• USA, Male, 18-24
ACBB Hostel Niagara, Niagara Falls, Canada
20th Mar 2013

Great place to walk to the Falls and tourist attractions. Patrick, who is the owner of hostel is fun to talk to and great to ask for advice. I also really like his friendly staffs who kept us company during the stay. They provide free good breakfast. Only thing it would be nice is to add are drink options for breakfast such as juices, milk, or etc rather just only coffee. I will definitely recommend this to my friends who planning to stay at Niagara!

• USA, Male, 18-24
11th Dec 2012

I am very satisfy with this hostel. I booked private room and it very warm and the bed is very cozy. The bathroom was kinda cold because it winter. The shower give plenty of hot water which it good enough for me. The staffs are friendly, well informative about place to go, and well spoken english. The only thing I wish to add is more free breakfast options.