Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

This hostel have a great location near Akihabara if you are anime or Japanese video game fan. I booked Deluxe bed where it have private bed door slide lock. The bed is comfortable. I only have minor complaint is the room temperature. It can get really humid and I have to keep the bed door open to let the cooler air in. My worst complaint is the stair. They do not have elevator and I stayed at 5th floor which it very tiresome to go up and down stair. I left my heavy luggage on reception floor.

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

Great place to walk to the Falls and tourist attractions. Patrick, who is the owner of hostel is fun to talk to and great to ask for advice. I also really like his friendly staffs who kept us company during the stay. They provide free good breakfast. Only thing it would be nice is to add are drink options for breakfast such as juices, milk, or etc rather just only coffee. I will definitely recommend this to my friends who planning to stay at Niagara!

I am very satisfy with this hostel. I booked private room and it very warm and the bed is very cozy. The bathroom was kinda cold because it winter. The shower give plenty of hot water which it good enough for me. The staffs are friendly, well informative about place to go, and well spoken english. The only thing I wish to add is more free breakfast options.