• USA, Male, 25-30
4th Mar 2016

I loved the very intimate and free environment of this hostel, the location was perfect, price could not be beat, and overall I would come here again.

Thank you so much for such a great review! We look forward to having you again!

6.6
22nd May 2014

They NO LONGER offer Valet Service, you'll have to find your own parking spot somewhere in the garage on EDDY st. and JONES st. for $25 a day.

15th Aug 2013

The rooms where a bit cramped but the beds where large and comfortable. The addition of having your own light, fan, and electrical inputs made up for it. The free breakfast featuring the DIY eggs and pancakes was well appreciated, plus it saved me a lot of money on food. BUT the biggest amenity that I appreciated the most was the Free Seattle Walking Tour featured every morning, it gave me such a comprehensive appreciation for the city and its local vendors.

HI Portland - Northwest, Portland, USA
12th Aug 2013

I felt that it would've been nice if there was more of a social gathering area, like a common room. But what really won me over where the many events the hostel had provided for us, especially the quirky walking tour which gave me a real appreciation of the city.

Chicago Getaway Hostel, Chicago, USA
7th Jan 2013

The daily board that posted activities and events where a major perk in getting to know the city and our hostel-mates.

Greetings: Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to hosting you again soon. Safe travels, Mat Meadows, CHA General Manager