The rooms where a bit cramped but the beds where large and comfortable. The addition of having your own light, fan, and electrical inputs made up for it. The free breakfast featuring the DIY eggs and pancakes was well appreciated, plus it saved me a lot of money on food. BUT the biggest amenity that I appreciated the most was the Free Seattle Walking Tour featured every morning, it gave me such a comprehensive appreciation for the city and its local vendors.

I felt that it would've been nice if there was more of a social gathering area, like a common room. But what really won me over where the many events the hostel had provided for us, especially the quirky walking tour which gave me a real appreciation of the city.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

The daily board that posted activities and events where a major perk in getting to know the city and our hostel-mates.

Greetings: Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to hosting you again soon. Safe travels, Mat Meadows, CHA General Manager