Couldn't have asked for a friendlier place to stay in Chicago, I had a great time staying here. Just remember to take the Blue Line on the Over Ground trains to get to Damen not the pink line because the pink line takes you to south damen and thats not a good time.

• 21st Feb 2013

Global Village Backpackers

Toronto, Canada

The hostel was a fun place to stay with a great atmosphere of lively, friendly people. I stayed in another hostel over my long weekend trip further up on college st. which was extremely clean. So when I walked into the kitchen here and was confronted with the smell of fermenting and festering foods, with sinks of washing up in need of cleaning, I was a bit taken back. The hostel had some very redeeming qualities though and is perfect for more of a party hard and stay up in a common lounge area.

• 10th Nov 2012

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

I thought that this was a wonderful hostel to stay at and look forward to coming back and staying there again. Great job at maintaining a brilliant place. Have been recommending this place over a hotel to everyone i've been talking to about my trip.