• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
Nomad, Cardiff, Wales
6.0
7th Apr 2015

I stayed in a twin private room with my boyfriend. The beds were really unconfortable. For the price we paid I expected more. If you care about the confort it is better to stay at a budget hotel, that has similar prices and way better beds. The breakfast was simple but good. There was only one bathroom working at our floor, wich wasn't ideal at times since we shared it with all the rooms. The location is good, close to the city centre and the street is adorable.

City Circus Athens, Athens, Greece
25th Jul 2013

Had been there before and it was great and this time the room was even better. Clean, confortable, spacious rooms. The bar has good food and it's not that expensive. I will certainly stay there everytime I go back to Athens.

Orpheas, Mykonos, Greece
7.7
22nd Jul 2013

The view in our room was fantastic! But the cleanliness was not that good. I accidentally broke a glass and pushed the pieces to a corner with a towel so we wouldn't cut our feet, the next day the towel had been removed but the pieces of glass were spread in the room. But the rest was great, the location is really good, close to the bus station where you can get a bus to any beach. And George was awesome!

8.0
18th Jul 2013

It was good, but I expected a better room for the price.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
7.4
12th Jul 2013

Me and my sister stayed in a double private room and it was great. The location is good, walking distance from basically everything. The hostel is being renovated so the bathroom in our floor was not very good, but in the other floors it was ok. The value for the money is good and I will stay there again if I return to Bruges.

5.7
9th Jul 2013

The room was really small. The bathroom was not that small but the shower space was ridiculous. I'm a short person and I couldn't shower without banging my arms all over the walls, a tall person wouldn't be able to move there. But the worst were the renovations that were going on at the hotel. I understand they are trying to improve the place, but they have to respect the guests that are paying to be there. There was some construction going on right next to our room at 8am, a loud one.

Academy Hostel, Florence, Italy
6th Jul 2013

Just great on any aspect.

Friend House Hostel, Rome, Italy
6.9
3rd Jul 2013

Me and my sister stayed in the double ensuite and the room was really nice. The location is really good because is across the street to Termini Station, and from there you can go anywhere.

City Circus Athens, Athens, Greece
30th Jun 2013

It was way above our expectations! Me and my sister stayed in a double room and it was really good. It was new and clean. The location is great! It's close to Monasteraki square, where you can take the metro to the airport and Piraeus. From the hostel you can walk to all the main sites, like the Acropolis. And the walking tour was awesome, George as great and it really helped us choose what to see and how to get there. I realy recommend City Circus.