Reviews: smw227

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 23

It's quite small, there were a total of 12 people in my room and at one point every bed was full. It is impossible to move around with everyone's suitcases. There are only 2 toilets, few plug-ins, and the bar downstairs is open 24 hours so you can hear the music all night long. Other than that it was nice, I was only there for a few days and it's a nice atmosphere to meet new people. There are security codes on all doors and visitors aren't allowed in rooms which is fantastic!

Stockholm, Sweden

Good hostel! Close to the main areas with lots of things around. The facilities are nice, but I do wish they had more toilets. Only stayed here for 1 night so it was okay.

NY Moore Hostel

New York, USA

Very nice place to stay! I had a really good experience here, it is close to 2 subway stops, the staff was very friendly and helped me with directions and other questions. The 24 hour desk was nice as I could check out whenever I needed. The rooms were huge, beds comfortable, common room was good, has computers and tv, microwave, etc. Really I have nothing bad to say about this place!