Shenzhen Wanderer Hostel

Shenzhen, China

Hostelworld has confirmed my booking, but the hostel still full when I arrived. I suggest traveller make a phone call before you booking. However, the staff still enthusiastically to relocate me to another hostel nearby at same price.

Qingdao Happiness Hostel

Qingdao, China

The hostel is refurnished by an apartment locating a community with security. While your stay, you didn’t get the key for apartment. Instead, you should ring the bell or make a phone call, the staff will open the gate let you in. The apartment only have a toilet, you will need to wait sometime.

Skanstulls Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Wira Hostel

Hamburg, Germany

The stuff make a wrong with my booking. I check my booking is 26th, the the staff marked as 25th,so I was not allow to stay with my booking. Therefore, I go to find another place for the cool night.

Brazen Backpackers

The price is worth to stay. Just remind that our 9 peoples room only have 2 power scokets.

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

Staffs clean the room detailed everyday. The price is cheap and nice view to overlook the liverpool

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

the only hostel in city.

A&O Frankfurt Galluswarte

Frankfurt, Germany

everything are brand new! Feeling comfortable to live. Only 15 mins walking from Frankfurt Hbf.