Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The best place I've stayed in Phnom Penh.

The Mad Monkey Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Excellent guesthouse. One of the best I've stayed in. Clean, comfortable rooms, good bar, great food, good atmosphere and the swimming pool is a real bonus. Good location too. Just a couple of mins walk from the main area of bars, restaurants, markets, etc.

Lilly's Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Excellent location close to Khao San Rd but far enough away to be quiet. Very good value for an aircon dorm. Good no frills budget accommodation. The owner was very friendly and welcoming. The place could be a little more organised though.

Born Free Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Very friendly owners. Good comfortable, clean accommodation. Excellent value and a good location not too far from the main bars and restaurants but far enough away to be quiet and relaxing. The only thing I can think of to improve the place would be curtains in the dorms to keep out the sunlight early in the morning. I would stay again.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I've stayed at several hostels in Phnom Penh and this is the best one in my opinion. There are other cheaper options but at this place everything is to a high standard and done just right. The staff are excellent too.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

One of the nicest guesthouses I've stayed at. Everything is done to a high standard. Spotlessly clean, wifi throughout. A comfortable place to stay with bar and restaurant areas which are good places to hang out and make friends. On the whole the staff were excellent too, very friendly and helpful. The only negative was that the restaurant was expensive by Cambodian standards. As the hostel is in an upmarket area of town, many of the surrounding bars/restaurants were also a bit pricey.

The White Rabbit

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Good, clean, comfortable hostel would be happy to stay there again. My only minor reservations were that the 4 bed dorm was quite cramped and the bar/restaurant a little expensive.

The Led Zephyr

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Nice clean dorms. Comfortable beds. Wifi throughout the accommodation and bar. The main negative was that the dorms were extremely hot. One slow ceiling fan which had little effect. I upgraded to the aircon dorm but even this was hot.

Koh Ru Island Resort

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Absolutely amazing place to stay. Awesome quiet private beach during the day along the whole length of the island. Resaurant and bar with great atmosphere at night. Chilled some nights, partying on others. Really friendly sociable place, great for meeting people. I wish I could have stayed forever.

Venezia Garden

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

This hostel lies about its location. On map view on Hostelworld, the pin is right in the centre of town. The actual address of Venezia Gardens is no where near. It's actually about 3.5Km from the map location so took an hour to walk there with heavy bags. Avoid if you want to stay in the centre near Maliboro Street, T he place itself was decent enough with clean, comfortable dorms. However, at $10 for a dorm not great value. For that money you can get you a private room in a good location.

Thanks alot to give us some advice and review about our hostel. first thing is please read our all explaination carefully about our direction in our profile before you give us comment. about the price i just can answer of course you will get $10 with private room in good location, but we have own reason why we give the price $10 in dorm room in our hostel, and i hope you will understand us and we give you reasonable price. thanks alot and we hope we can serve you better in the future.

EDU Hostel Jogja

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Very clean, comfortable, well run. In theory an ideal hostel. It's a huge place with 300+ beds but somehow lacked any charachter or soul. It was also about 10-15 mins walk from the main tourist area, bars, restaurants, etc. For a dorm the price seemed a little high as private rooms can be found at about the same cost. High marks for the accommodation itself but location, atmosphere and value could be better.