Hotel Demo

Milan, Italy

The room was great, the breakfast was very well served, staff was polite and prestative; only things I didn't like is that the shower box was really small, like you could barely move inside, and they charged 5 euro for the Wi-Fi. Seriously, charging for the Wi-Fi nowadays is ridiculous. But if you can manage without it, I truly recommend the hostel.

Dom Sancho I

Lisbon, Portugal

The room had great acommodations - bed was comfortable, bathroom was well equiped and clean. The two things I didn't like were that they charge you for a really bad breakfast that isn't worth it and they also charge the internet, which is terribly slow and, again, not worth it.

• 26th Mar 2013

Residencia Aeminium

Coimbra, Portugal

Great hostel, with only a couple bad things. One, the size of the room - we had booked a triple room and it was tiny, with almost no space to walk around the beds, and the double bed wasn't normal-sized, so it was a bit uncomfortable for two people to sleep in it. About the cleanliness, when we got to our room, I noticed that someone had used the bathroom after it was done for the next guests and I can't imagine how that happened so... down side.

• 24th Mar 2013

Porto Lounge Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The hostel is great, except for one point - it doesn't have elevator and the rooms go up to the 4th floor, each one having to go up two rounds of stairs to get to. I stayed at the hostel with my grandmother and we were in a room at the 4th floor so... Plus, we had a lot of suitcases and when we arrived, we had help from the hostel, but when we were leaving, the person who was working didn't even care. They should warn you of that.

Backpackers-Duesseldorf

Dusseldorf, Germany

One of the guys working the reception treated us really bad. He wasn't even a bit polite to anyone and he didn't respect our privacy, going into our room without knocking (almost catching us changing clothes once) and opening the windows without asking. He worked during the day on Jan 2nd and 3rd. The other people from staff was great, though. The bathroom could use better cleaning and the toilets in front of the television room leaves us with no privacy. Great breakfast!

My first impression of the hostel was really good and the guy working at the reception when we arrived was great. On the down side, the toilets are right in front of the television room, which leaves you with little privacy. The water wasn't heating on the showers either, so that's another low. One of the guys working on the reception during the day on January 2nd and 3rd was terrible. He treated us bad and would enter our room without knocking, opening the windows without even asking.

Black Sheep Hostel

Cologne, Germany

A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof

Dusseldorf, Germany

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Falta melhor cuidado com os banheiros; coisas simples como tapetes para evitar alagar os espaços. Falta de tomadas disponíveis nos quartos; pelo menos uma por cama seria o ideal. O gato tendo acesso ao café e subindo nas mesas é falta de higiene.

Ostello S. Fosca

Venice, Italy

Fomos muito bem recebidas no hostel e não passamos por nenhuma situação desagradável. Exceto pelo fato de termos ficado num quarto diferente do que reservamos e pelo horário de check in ser muito cedo, recomendo o hostel. Ah, sim! O acesso ao Wi-Fi era pago, 1 euro por hora.

Hotel Brivio

Milan, Italy

O quarto estava cheirando mal e o banheiro não tinha papel higiênico. Durante a noite, o aquecedor do quarto foi desligada e ninguém conseguiu dormir, por causa do frio. Eles reteram os nossos passaportes na portaria, dizendo que só poderiam devolver quando fizéssemos check out, o que é absurdo.

• 17th Dec 2012