CityLights Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

No complaints

Hey Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great hostel all around! If I were to suggest anything it would be to have AC on the room, sometimes the room gets pretty warm.

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

One of the best hostels I've stayed, very clean, nice location, helpful staff. Good all around!

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

Overall the hostel is good. Nice beds, location is alright. I really wanted to point out the staff working there could and should be better! I was with a friend who wasn't staying at the hostel and the plan was to chill in the lobby due to the rain and cold, the person in charge that night said in a very rude manner that he needed to leave right away. Also, I left my luggage in the storage room because and the person in charge that morning told me "why don't you f... take your luggage upstairs?

Generator Hostel London

I like the atmosphere in the hostel, there are different rooms where you can chill and socialize. I would def stay again there if I had the chance.

Dina's Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

If you are looking for a luxurious place, maybe you need to look elsewhere. Cheap and clean hostel in downtown Cairo. They clean bathrooms and room everyday. Free breakfast is included in the price. Stayed there 6 days, all my needs were met.

Q4 Hotel