Site 61 Hostel, New Orleans, USA
8th Jun 2016

The hostel was clean and it has some of the biggest showers I've ever seen in a hostel. I liked that there were more than enough showers and toilets for everyone. This staff was friendly. The hostel is a bit far from bourbon and canal street. It's about a 15 min walk from the street car that takes you to the main places. That's a long walk in the Louisiana heat and humidity. Also in the description on hostelworld.com it says there's an airport shuttle but that's not true at all.

5.7
4th Apr 2013

I'm glad I only stayed for 2 nights because the bathrooms and showers were kind of gross. The water pressure is very low in the showers and they are tiny, I'm a 5' 4" slim girl and I could barely turn around in there I can't imagine a man trying to shower there. The rooms and beds were clean but got a bit stuffy. This "delicious pizza" that they advertise is nothing more than a overpriced frozen pizza that I was mediocre at best. The staff was friendly though. Overall I'd stay again if I had to.

5th Dec 2012

Safe Stay is the place to go if you want to find a good hostel in London. I loved just about everything about it. It's clean, staff was very friendly. The only negative thing I'd heard about the hostel was that it was in a rough area but from my 3 night stay I never felt unsafe. I liked that there was plenty of room under the beds to securely store your stuff. The only problem was the cards to get in the rooms often didn't work so we had to get them fixed. Otherwise, SS is well worth the money.