I had a really great stay at the hostel, Location was perfect and easy to walk from the bus station. Ricardo and Herman were very kind and helpful. Nice dorm beds with fresh linen and duvets, cosy fire in the TV area and a decent wifi. Would highly recommend to stay here! Juliette :)

Trapalanda Hostel

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

I had a great stay at Trapalanda! Pablo and his team were so helpful and friendly and gave good advice on the tours. The hostel is clean and comfortable with good facilities and excellent wifi. Would highly recommend! TY! Juliette

• 23rd Mar 2014

Paraty Beach Hostel

Paraty, Brazil

Really enjoyed my stay here!! Gus and the staff were friendly and informative. Excellent location right on the beach with walking distance to everywhere. Also cost less than the nearby hostels, thanks for a great stay!! :)

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Wales

You are a great girl with an amazing vibe, excatly the same energy of us.. All the best !!

Rio Nature Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

One of the worst hostels I had to stay at, staff were rude and unfriendly and place is an overpriced dump.

• 28th Feb 2014

The Lazy Hostel Vieques

Vieques, Puerto Rico

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Masada Backpacker

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

One of my favourite hostels, great facilities, nice clean beds and friendly. Great place to stay!

• 19th Feb 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

Woke Home Capsule Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Cheap good value for money place to stay with great facilities, but I wouldn't do more than an overnighter. The girl on the desk when I arrived was unfriendly and frankly unhelpful. The rooms are very noisy and there is not really enough storage space, I had a bunch of Germans in mine who pretty much took it over and had no problem leaving all thier stuff in everyone else's way. Next time I would pay the extra and stay somewhere else, if you do decide to give it a go, bring your ear plugs !!

• 15th Feb 2013