Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Hostal Gran Via 44

Madrid, Spain

Wira Hostel

Hamburg, Germany

the security is very poor!!! there is no lock on the doors to the room. everybody can enter your room easily!!! when i stayed there, there were a lot of drunken men. I felt very freightened

A&O Hamburg City

Hamburg, Germany

Guesthouse Barcelona Gotic

Barcelona, Spain

a receptionist with brown long hair is very ill-mannered. She forbad me to use several equipment of the hostel without giving me proper reasons. She asked me to be quiet while she talked loudly with a guy in the early morning. She really damaged my whole impression for the hostel.

On the whole, I am satisfied with the hostel. But I found a bug in my breakfast, so the sanitation must be improved

Hotel Paola

Florence, Italy

Hotel Iris

Venice, Italy

It is the worst hostel I have ever been to. It posts false advertisement on the web, claiming that the fee includes all the taxes. But upon arrival, it still charged us 2 euro per person per day! One of the receptionist is unfriendly and impatient. And the hostel lack many basic equipment a hostel should have, causing much inconvenience for us. The value for money is very poor. I will never ever choose it anymore!

The customer, we think, in that time was very angry by himself, because otherwise we do not understand all this rage and all these lies about us!

La Magnolia B&B

Hotel Yasha

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Arty Paris

Paris, France

The cleaning lady is strange and unfriendly

We value your comment and will adress it.