NgocThao GuestHouse, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
7.4
15th Mar 2013

This hostel/guesthouse is really nice, the family is friendly, the location is perfect, however, there were bed bugs in my dorm bed which I was really disappointed about. I got a new bed, but ten minutes later they gave the bed with bed bugs to someone else which in my opinion is bad. I was in the 8-bed-dorm.

Hoa My Hotel, Hoi An, Vietnam
8.0
11th Mar 2013

Really good and cheap hotel with free breakfast and good services. For example one dollar bike rental, and they shoved me a good tailor, so I have nothing to complain about really. The city and beach are awesome!

Hue Backpackers Hostel, Hue, Vietnam
8.0
8th Mar 2013

A good hostel in a city with not much to do. Good beer and free breakfast. The location was quite good, and some of the open tour bus companies drop you off right in front of the hostel.

4th Mar 2013

Awesome atmosphere, cool people, nice staff who greeted me with my name every time, free beer and breakfast! Just awesome!

New Road Guest House, Bangkok, Thailand
21st Feb 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel! There were a lot of Danes and Scandinavian people which I liked. The breakfast buffet was good and the location (10 min from sky train) was ideal. However, it wasn't quite the same as Khao San Rd. and the fan dorms were extremely hot.

Singh Guest House, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
20th Jan 2013

When i arrived, they didn't have a bed for me, but the boss owns 12 hostels in Chungking Mansions, so I quickly got another room, which was perfect! A little 3-bed dorm, but it had everything you needed. I was very satisfied. The staff was really helpfull.