NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

This hostel/guesthouse is really nice, the family is friendly, the location is perfect, however, there were bed bugs in my dorm bed which I was really disappointed about. I got a new bed, but ten minutes later they gave the bed with bed bugs to someone else which in my opinion is bad. I was in the 8-bed-dorm.

• 15th Mar 2013

Hoa My Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Really good and cheap hotel with free breakfast and good services. For example one dollar bike rental, and they shoved me a good tailor, so I have nothing to complain about really. The city and beach are awesome!

• 11th Mar 2013

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

A good hostel in a city with not much to do. Good beer and free breakfast. The location was quite good, and some of the open tour bus companies drop you off right in front of the hostel.

Awesome atmosphere, cool people, nice staff who greeted me with my name every time, free beer and breakfast! Just awesome!

New Road Guest House

Bangkok, Thailand

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel! There were a lot of Danes and Scandinavian people which I liked. The breakfast buffet was good and the location (10 min from sky train) was ideal. However, it wasn't quite the same as Khao San Rd. and the fan dorms were extremely hot.

• 21st Feb 2013

Singh Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

When i arrived, they didn't have a bed for me, but the boss owns 12 hostels in Chungking Mansions, so I quickly got another room, which was perfect! A little 3-bed dorm, but it had everything you needed. I was very satisfied. The staff was really helpfull.

• 20th Jan 2013