• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
Kate Guesthouse, Budapest, Hungary
18th May 2015

The Only Backpacker's Inn, Toronto, Canada
4th Nov 2013

Far from the city centre, but right around the corner from Donlands subway station. Facilities are pretty basic, only 2 toilets. Breakfast was delicious, but it should start earlier than 9 am. Really wish there was a female only room; I had to change in the bathroom. Had it been fully booked that would have been really annoying.

Island Guesthouse, Jeju Island, South Korea
27th Sep 2013

love this place and will come back....super chill place in the country. The buses proved to be a challenge for me....but the owner was great at helping me. Pat Tomna's head for me, Ailing!

Hi Elizabeth, Tamna is getting better now..she is recovering!!! She will jump and play with you next time!!! :) Hope to see you again...!!

The Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
19th Sep 2013

the facilities (a pool!) and food are great, so is the location...but the staff aren't friendly and the room wasn't very clean and there was easily removable mold in the shower. It's a party hostel, so for most travelers I think this would be great, but I prefer quiet. Our tuk tuk driver, Keo, was amazing.

Thanks for the review (I think). We are so much more than a party hostel though. Yes, we have a lively bar & restaurant but we also have a chill lounge on the upper floor, yoga & pilates & a cinema. Our staff aren't friendly? All the other reviewers must be wrong. Sometimes you get what you give. I will pass on your kind words to Keo, the smiliest tuk tuk driver in all Cambodia. Happy trails.

Hostel Nomads, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
18th Sep 2013

Not fancy, but great value. Free laundry if you stay more than 2 nights. Facilities were limited, but staff was great. Limited wifi on top floor. Very helpful owner!

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja, Tokyo, Japan
7.1
31st Jul 2013

I liked this hostel, but it didn't impress me. Location could have been a lot better. It was far from the nightlife.

Piece Hostel Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
27th Jul 2013

Nicest hostel I have ever been to. Beds were more comfortable than the one waiting at home. Privacy even in the 18-bed room. Great breakfast, too. Only wish it was closer to the action, few blocks north of the station would have made it perfect.