Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Dozy House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Amazing hostel with amazing staff. Great help and advice was given and always without asking. Beds were comfortable and there is a ban on durians which can as a more than welcome relief! Excellent place to stay.

Ayutthaya Place Youth Hostel

Ayutthaya, Thailand

In a good place if you are just passing through and only need ing the train station but to see anything in Ayutthaya to will have to take a taxi or tuk tuk but the guy on the desk is helpful. Our room had a bug problem (not bedbugs though so that's always a plus) just ants, spiders and Mosquitos.

Sam's House

Kanchanaburi, Thailand

Great place but hard to meet people. The staff are friendly and willing to help.

FAB Hostel Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel but a bit far out of the way although close to a sky rail station and pier so it's easy to get around. Nothing locks. The dorm rooms don't lock and neither does the front gate so anyone can walk in at anytime and no one would notice as the staff aren't always around. There are lockers but they're only small and away from the rooms, this also made me on edge because I was worried I'd forget the things that I had put in there. It's also not easy to find.

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry that your stay has been uncomfortable because of the security. Just to let you know if you want to come back that we now have a code on the gate, and all the rooms can lock as well. We hope to see you again next time. Have a nice day, Fab & Jaa

Good hostel just really cold.

Tianjin Cloudy Bay Hostel

Tianjin, China

Great hostel with great people andeediculously clean.

Ming Courtyard

Beijing, China

Our dorm door didn't shut

An AMAZING place to stay!!! The staff are fantastic!

Fantastic staff, friendly and welcoming and always happy to help.

Old Canton Youth Hostel

Guangzhou, China

So long as you don't mind the squat/shower combo this place is great with really friendly and welcoming staff.

Great hostel!!! One of the best I've ever stayed in!!!!!

Beijing Leo Courtyard

Beijing, China

Staff lost booking, didn't believe us even though we had printed confirmation, tried to charge us for a 6 bed dorm when trying to fit us into a 12 (we got moved after kicking up a fuss). Don't book an excursion , they want tell you when it's cancelled until after you ask for your money back and even then it takes a while to persuade them to do that. Even asking for directions is a chore, wouldn't stay here again.

Beijing Leo Courtyard

Just your average hostel

West Lake Youth House

Hangzhou, China

Great, friendly staff and the location is amazing. Loved renting the bikes too!

• 30th Jun 2013

The Phoenix

Shanghai, China

Great location, two minutes from people's square and only a short walk from the bund.

Defu Youth Hotel

Xi'an, China

Bathroom was a mess and trying to relocate us to a completely different property without the facilities we ad for was a complete joke. I wouldn't stay here again even if you paid me.

Happy Dragon Hostel