Reviews: midlifewanderlust1965

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 48

Fulir Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Excellent location, right in the heart of the city.

Aladin hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Star Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Excellent place to chill out. Close to the centre. Great base to enjoy the amazing nightlife.

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

A good hostel where you can meet so many travellers. There are different areas where you can socialise. You are also close to the old town too.

Hostel Majdas (former Majdas Rooms)

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It felt like home. You are treated so well. The breakfast and 5pm meal are worth the money. It is a good place to simply unwind. Try and ensure you get on the day trip. Sadly I did not. So I will have to come back again.

Hostel City Central Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

All in all I enjoyed the hostel. The Wi-fi was a little unreliable. The location was excellent to get to and from the old town and the bus station.

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

Josko made it his business to introduce me to everybody in the hostel when I arrived. He made everyone feel welcome. Grandma's breakfasts are also good value for money. Could not recommend it more.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. Relaxed friendly atmosphere and the staff were so helpful. I cannot wait to come back.

I thought the hostel was good overall. The only thing lacking was more power points for people to charge their equipment.