Location Germany, Gender Male, Age 26

8th Dec 2016

I just had a one night stop in Paris as I took a plane the next day. It was located about ten minutes from Gareth du Nord and about 5 minutes from Sacre Coeur. Staff was all nice. I stayed in a shared room for three with individual bathroom. It was all clean.

Dear guess, It was a pleasure hosting you during your recent stay in Paris and thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. It was very rewarding to read that you enjoyed our location, which is very central to all the best restaurants, cafes, and bars that Paris has to offer. We are also just minutes away from Sacre Coeur, and much more! We were also pleased to read that you found our reception to be very warm and accommodating to you throughout your stay with us. We have staff available 24-7 to assist you with all your requests. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments! Warm Regards, VINTAGE HOSTEL

Coco Beach Hostel, Kuta, Indonesia
21st May 2016

It's in waking distance to the airport. As I flew in in the evening and out next day it was the perfect choice for me.

ST 63 Hostel, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
19th May 2016

Here Be Dragons, Battambang, Cambodia
15th May 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. You easily found people in the evening to go out at night, but at the same time it was also quite enough to sleep and rest. The pool is nicely cool and I also enjoyed the cinema and pool table. Internet was good enough to do a long Skype talk without issues.

Orange Drive Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
13th Jun 2015

Location right next to Hollywood Blvd. but the street is quiet. Nice building.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
Metropolis Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
29th Dec 2013

We booked a two bed room private ensuite. Unfortunately the hostel was full and we got an upgrade to a hotel next door that is owned by the same owner. But, we still ate breakfast at the hostel with a tremendous view over the Bosporus. The staff was always very nice and welcoming. Furthermore, the location is right next to Hagia Sofia and Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazar and the Metro is close. I would stay there again (also without the upgrade).

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
Pension 15, Prague, Czech Republic
1st Nov 2013

Das Hostel liegt zwar nicht im Zentrum, ist mit der Straßenbahn aber in fünf Minuten zu erreichen. Für drei Euro wird einem ein ordentliches Frühstück angeboten.

Harlem YMCA, New York, USA
6.9
26th Dec 2012

La Brisa Loca, Santa Marta, Colombia
4th Dec 2012

In general, I liked the hostel, but at the check out I hand some problems with the bill of the bar. Because you pay everything at the end, they put a streak next to your name. At the checkout I got four streaks for beer at a when I wasn't at the bar. Friends of mine had a similar problem. That experience at the end ruined a little bit my expression of the otherwise good hostel.