Location Germany, Gender Male, Age 26

• Germany, Male, 25-30
Here Be Dragons, Battambang, Cambodia
15th May 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. You easily found people in the evening to go out at night, but at the same time it was also quite enough to sleep and rest. The pool is nicely cool and I also enjoyed the cinema and pool table. Internet was good enough to do a long Skype talk without issues.

Orange Drive Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
13th Jun 2015

Location right next to Hollywood Blvd. but the street is quiet. Nice building.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
Metropolis Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
29th Dec 2013

We booked a two bed room private ensuite. Unfortunately the hostel was full and we got an upgrade to a hotel next door that is owned by the same owner. But, we still ate breakfast at the hostel with a tremendous view over the Bosporus. The staff was always very nice and welcoming. Furthermore, the location is right next to Hagia Sofia and Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazar and the Metro is close. I would stay there again (also without the upgrade).

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
Pension 15, Prague, Czech Republic
1st Nov 2013

Das Hostel liegt zwar nicht im Zentrum, ist mit der Straßenbahn aber in fünf Minuten zu erreichen. Für drei Euro wird einem ein ordentliches Frühstück angeboten.

Harlem YMCA, New York, USA
6.9
26th Dec 2012

La Brisa Loca, Santa Marta, Colombia
4th Dec 2012

In general, I liked the hostel, but at the check out I hand some problems with the bill of the bar. Because you pay everything at the end, they put a streak next to your name. At the checkout I got four streaks for beer at a when I wasn't at the bar. Friends of mine had a similar problem. That experience at the end ruined a little bit my expression of the otherwise good hostel.