Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

It´s a huge hostel !!!But overall very good!!! I think they should improve breakfast ...after all the hostel is so good that only milk,bread and butter is not suitable for their excelllence.They could add fruits, ham and cheese at least...even if that would make the price go a bit higher.

Hostal Campo Base

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

The place is great, not really a complain, only a suggestion:The front room that serves as reception and a living common area could have a more stylish and cozy decoration.

HI Hostel Chapada - Lencois

Chapada Diamantina, Brazil

The hostel is really charming !You really feel at home.Breakfast is good also!My suggestion would be adding bedlights on the rooms.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I really enjoyed my stay in Yes Hostel and sure it´s much above the average hostel, but there is stil room for improvement!!!My sugestions are : 1- Bed sheets and blankets were already a bit well worn, but ok !!! 2-Self service breakfast was good and honest, but you should present it in a more appealing way.Since it´s good , perhaps make a beautiful table would add more "value" to the product. No complaints...thank you guys!!