El Hostelito

Quito, Ecuador

We had a great stay! The staff is awesome, the beds are the best i have seen ever and i have been to many hostels . The whole hostel is very clean, super nice designed, and we really loved it ! Highly highly recommending it !!

• 16th Nov 2015

Hello Girls, Thank you so much for your review. We are really happy you enjoyed your stay with us. See you soon, The Hostelito Team

Bacaregua Hostel

San Gil, Colombia

Great Hostel!! It was a Great atmosphere and a very chilled vibe. The hosts are super friendly and they really care about your interest. Check in was even possible at 9 since the room was free! Super clean everywhere. I would totally recommend to stay here:)

• 18th Jul 2015

La Serrana

Salento, Colombia

It's located a bit outside of salento but u get the most beautiful view on the mountains . The atmosphere is incredible and the hostel offers everything u could expect from a hostel !:) especially the daily dinners and campfires are great !!!

• 21st Aug 2014

El Genoves Hostal

Cartagena, Colombia

• 9th Aug 2014

Central Park West Hostel

New York, USA

Some of the staff was so unfriendly!! But the rooms are nice, bathrooms are clean but very old and after reading the description I expected a little bit more... Great location though!

• 7th Jun 2013

Esperanto Guesthouse NYC

New York, USA

The hostel moved to their place 2 years ago the staff told me but they didn't make it to change the address on any website. Unfortunately they also forgot to email me the right address and i was lost for 4,5h hours in brooklyn. then it took another hour to proof they forgot to email me so i at least got some of my money back. The rooms are too small for 6 beds! It's hard to recognize the staff cuz they're chillin between the guests and tehy were all sleeping when i wanted to check out at 8am....

• 6th Jun 2013