MNL Boutique Hostel, Manila, Philippines
7.1
6th Sep 2013

My experience wasn't good. The people are nice, but kept screwing up. When I checked in they tried overcharging me, luckily I had my Hostelworld receipt. The wifi was down and they kept saying " it'll be up in a few hours"..two days later, no wifi, so I had to pay to go to the Coffee Shop for Wifi. One night I come into my room and there's a man sleeping in my bed, I was told " misunderstanding". That was the last straw, I asked to leave and they paid for my other hostel.. that was nice igues-_-

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
17th Aug 2013

Good hostel, it is what it is advertised to be. The breakfast was pretty good: Greek Salad, bread, nutella, and variety of cereals. It's about a 20 minute walk into the Old City from the Ab, but an easy walk past a bunch of nice shops. Definitely just be careful with the orange lockers under the bed, the door feel on one of the girls in my room and she broke her nose! 0_0

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Copenhagen Downtown Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
29th May 2013

Great hostel, great location (Airport to hostel was 30 min. train/walk) and absolutely BEAUTIFUL staff working there (Hi Anne =) !!). Very clean and the atmosphere was great. The lobby is very conducive to meeting fellow travelers and exchanging stories or if you're more introverted and want to just read a book and be alone, the rooms are very quite and spacious. The rooms are clean and there are plenty of bathrooms and showers (I never had to wait!). I definitely recommend CPH Downtown

• England, Male, 18-24
Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
25th May 2013

Great Hostel. Interior is very "cute". Had a castle type feel to it with old royal pictures on the wall and statues of Scottish Guards. You could get lost going down the corridors. NOT a party hostel, but very centrally located and great for just hanging out and relaxing. After all, Scotland isn't exactly the ideal place to go rage anyway.

Old City Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
4th May 2013

Great experience! Really close to the city center and accessible to all relevant locations in Istanbul. Stayed in an 8 bed dorm with 1 bathroom, that was kinda tough, but do-able for only 2 days. Deniz is the manager and she was great fun. She speaks English well, and even gathered everyone together and brought us to "Hıdrellez" and traditional Turkish Spring festival. Just be aware that Turkish time means 1 hour after the scheduled time when meeting people -_-. Definitely recommend OldCity

Hey Jimmy, I also had great fun with you. Sorry about the Turkish timing but you must have learnt some Turkish culture :) - Deniz

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel, Berlin, Germany
1st Apr 2013

Great Hostel, they are what they say they. Only a few train stops from the center of the city.

• England, Male, 18-24
Greg & Tom Hostel, Krakow, Poland
16th Jan 2013

Hostel was great Affordable and they provide Breakfast, Dinner AND Vodka shots post dinner. Never experienced that before, great stay. Only negative was lack of shower and toilet facilities. On the top floor there are three 4 person rooms with one bathroom and shower in the common area. Essentially 12 people sharing one bathroom. That part was inconvenient in the mornings, but during the day you're usually never in the hostel anyway. Overall I say 9 of 10 solely due to the bathroom thing

Comrade Hostel, Moscow, Russia
31st Dec 2012

Great Hostel if you want to just relax. Not much of a party scene, and it kinda caters to a slightly older crowd. It is in a GREAT location though, you're literally a straight and 5 minute walk from Red Square and the Kremlin. Very clean and security was good. Only have three bathrooms, so I did have to wait a little bit in the morning, but nothing more than 3-5 minutes. I would definitely stay here again.

Apple Hostel Moscow, Moscow, Russia
29th Dec 2012

This was hands down THE BEST hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff are great and speak various languages. On New Years Eve they even cooked everyone dinner on our return from Red Square. We moved to another hostel for two nights (because we booked late and Apple was only available for 2 of 4 nights) and we still spent most of our time hanging at Apple cause the people and atmosphere were that great. SO friendly and would recommend them to anyone. Just remember the door code is 32!!