In A Box Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
3rd Oct 2015

If you want to relax after a crazy trip in a comfy bed "hotel-like hostel , this is the place to be. Bathroom and the rooms are super clean. 1 minute walk from the metro line. I would suggest that to any people who want to relax or traveling woth friends. Not the best place to go when you are solo travelers and meet some people

Pak-Up Hostel, Krabi, Thailand
30th Sep 2015

The perfect hostel in Krabi town , everything is super clean , big comfy beds and theres a nice bar in the yard to socialize

The MadHouse Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
19th Nov 2014

As a travel lover , I've seen many hostel in my life ; THIS ONE WAS THE BEST. Super clean , at the moment you enter you automatically feel at home. I would recommended it for a solo traveler that want to meet up new people or a group. They always have great plan to for the night. I was looking all the review for the other hostel , i dont know why I ended up choosing this one . I'm so happy I did. Going back !! Disrecommended it if you are searching for some tranquility and sleep ;)

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
Shelter Lagos, Lagos, Portugal
18th May 2013

Thanks it was feeling like home !!

6.6
26th Jan 2013

Locations is very good , we like it . It's mainly around many cool bars to hang out on night . The metero station is about 10 mins walking. You should bring your own breakfast and towel to be really satisfied .. :)