Reviews: RogerioGMJunior

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 24

This hostel is nice, I particularly like the ones attached to pubs. Clean, safe, breakfast is ok and you can take a bus to the center nearby or you can walk a little bit to take the tube (It's not so much considering that you are in London). Most positive: The staff, everybody was very helpful and talkative, we specially Aldo, with whom I and my friend had good conversations and he also helped us to find some beers around after the bar was closed. Negative: just not having a kitchen.

Scream House

Milan, Italy

The hostel is near the metro station and the main train station. There a lot of restaurants and supermarkets around too. The staff was very nice with me and my friend, the dorms and the two bathrooms are good. The only problem is that I wouldn't stay more then a couple of days, because people smoke inside the hostel and the stink of cigarette is very strong on corridors and kitchen.

Amour d' Auberge

Marrakech, Morocco

The showers are really good! The breakfast is delicious! The location has two faces, at first, it's hard to find and you end up dependind on some guy in the street to show you the place - and they want you to pay like 10 euros for that!. BUT once you are in the hostel, it's just 3 minutes from Jeenaa El Fnaa, the main square, where you find everything to buy, to eat, and to drink.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Excellent location, just next to the Rose Street, that has pubs, restaurants, shops. The breakfast is OK and the bathrooms could be better. The staff is nice. The only problem is a pub near the hostel that keeps the music so loud until 2 am, bad stuff for those who suffer with light sleep

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

Mandarin Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

For the money I've paid it was very good. The oldman at the reception was very kind and also very helpful. As a negative side I think they should provide that the toillets always have toilet paper and moreover they could improve the pillows. In other hand, the common room is awesome, the couches next to the kitchen and the large room contributes so much to the interaction of the guests, something I find very important in a hostel. I'd recommend to my friends for sure.