• Canada, Male, 25-30
Samesun Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada
4.0
7th Apr 2017

This hostel is disgusting. From the moment you walk in the door the air smells like urine. This smell gets worse in the dorm rooms. There were no bathrooms on our floor that had probably a dozen rooms. There was no place for me to even fill up my water bottle at night. I had to get into an argument with one of the staff for them to go to the kitchen sink and fill it up for me. They also charged my credit card for an extra night without my consent. Steer clear of this place.

Hello. You were charged for your second night because you booked the night and then didn't show up. As per our cancellation policy you do get charged for your first night as a no show. We do have bathrooms on all floors, including during our renovations. We are following up internally with your other complaints. Hope you enjoyed Vancouver. Cheers,

IHSP French Quarter House, New Orleans, USA
26th Feb 2015

Good hostel, was lacking in the social events. It was a good place to stay with an unbeatable location but I would say pretty average in terms of atmosphere.

Smile Society, Bangkok, Thailand
19th Nov 2014

Cleanest hostel I have ever been in. Felt like a boutique hotel. Location was good as far as I could tell. Right next to the Patong sex market if that's your thing. Every cab driver knows how to get to 'Salom Sai 6' which is a huge bonus so you can always get home from anywhere in Bangkok. Make sure you check out Cloud 47 across the street for james bond style rooftop bar.

Hostel Happy Days Roma, Rome, Italy
3.7
20th Jun 2013

Staff were terrible. At least its cheap.

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel, Berlin, Germany
20th May 2013

Very very nicely decorated and clean hostel. It felt like a 5 star hotel. Wish I had stayed there longer.

×