Sequoia Lodge Backpackers, Picton, New Zealand
22nd Mar 2013

My stay here was lovely, I wish it had of been more than one night. I arrived late and they very kindly left me instructions etc for getting in (because the reception was closed) and found my room alright. Bed was comfortable, clean and facilities were great. I had no issues with security but there just wasn't very much of it. Would definitely recommend though :)

Nomads Capital Backpackers, Wellington, New Zealand
8.0
19th Mar 2013

I had quite a good stay at this hostel, no big issues and they guys I shared my room with were nice. I would say that the bunks maybe need to be tighened or something because they sqeaked like crazy, so much so we were all having trouble sleeping. The staff were nice enough but a bit brisk. There were no lockers to speak of which in a large hostel like this is a bit of a worry though with the cards to get in the doors made you feel moderately safe about your stuff.

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. Delighted you had a good stay with us here. We are getting our maintenance man onto all the bunks throughout the hostel so hopefully this wont be an issue going forward :) Cheers, The Nomads Crew

Oak 112, Chicago, USA
10th Mar 2013

This hostel was great and the staff lovely, I only had one issue and that was that one of the girls I shared the dorm with snored really loudly but that can't be helped. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Chicago :)

All Days Hostel, Toronto, Canada
7.7
25th Feb 2013

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
20th Jan 2013

Dundee Backpackers Hostel, Dundee, Scotland
4th Dec 2012

Wonderful hostel, one of the best I have ever stayed in. Internet in the games room is only a slight draw back but the awesomeness of everything else makes up for it.

• Australia,
London Backpackers, London, England
7.1
21st Nov 2012

No lockers in the share rooms is annoying, complimentary breakfast is handy, location 30/40 mins from the centre so the tube isn't cheap to get in but nothern line is handy and it's not far from places like Camden. Kitchen was quite akward to use if you wanted to do any other cooking than just heating stuff up. Overall I had a good stay no major issues, clean and cheap hostel if you don't mind being out of the way a bit.