Reviews: simplykristy5441

• simplykristy5441
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
Istanbul Harmony Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
20th May 2013

Loved this hostel! In a great location, rooftop terrace is the best place to hang out, always a good atmosphere, best hostel breakfast I've ever had, AWESOME staff; Rami and Arjan - both always so friendly and helpful. Ahmad - thanks for teaching me to make french toast, Mahmood - eh... there's room for improvement.. HAHA only kidding! Your dancing skills are out of this world, Stella - you're gorgeous inside and out! This hostel wouldn't be the same without you guys here! Thanks for everything!

• simplykristy5441
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
15th Nov 2012

One of the best hostels I've been to so far! Couldn't have had a better stay, the staff were all so awesome, I came here alone and met people instantly. The common room downstairs is the best place to chill out, play foosball and meet people and then there is the bar right next door as well, open mic nights every sunday (or at least when I was there). Rooms were great, secure and private. Close to the metro! I wouldn't bother going to any other hostel if you are staying in Paris!