St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

They are nice, I got a private room for 5, it was very clean and very quiet at night, very very close to the main street, next to red light district and the train station. I don't smoke, and it bothers me a lot, but in the hostel I couldn't even smell nothing, awesome!

St Christopher's Village

It is very well located, the staff was so nice, but the internet only works in the hall, and the bathrooms were terrible, the water didn't get warm and it was not very clean also. The breakfast was poor.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I don't have words to describe this hostel, one of the bests I've ever been!!!! So close to the subway/train, so it was very easy to come from the airport and very well located, the bar was awesome, a lot of nice people out there, I just loved it! The breakfast was very nice and complete, I got a private room for 5, it was sooo beautiful and clean and confortable, perfect!!!!!!!!

Soggiorno Primavera

Florence, Italy

The staff was so nice with us, very well located, the bedroom was so big and confortable, the bathrooms were very clean, I just loved it. It doesn't have breakfast, that's not so bad... I loved.

Laterano Guest House

Rome, Italy

They are awesome!!! The owner is so nice! It's very well located (15 minutes walking from Coliseum), the rooms are veryyyy big!!! The bathrooms were nice, and the breakfast was awesome, I really loved this hostel!!!

People Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

It was a very beautiful hostel, and very very well located, the staff was awesome!!! They have a nice kitchen you can use too, but the bathrooms were always durty and no toilet papers in, no soup to wash our hands too.The breakfast was ok. The bedroom was sooooo small!!! And next to the hall, so it was very noisy!!! I would not come back.

Hostal Era

Madrid, Spain

They are awesome! The bedroom was very confortable and clean, the staff was so nice with us,it is suuuuper well located, the breakfast was nice too, I loved it. The bathroom was ok.

The staff was nice, the bedroom was very big and confortable. But at night it was very noisy. The bathroom was very nice!!! I loved it, very clean and confortable. The breakfast was poor. The bar is so cool.

They are not very well located (35 minutes by metro to the eiffel tower), but the bedroom was nice and big, a little bit noisy at night. The bar is cool. The bathroom was soooooooooo clean!!! I loved it. The breakfast was not good, very poor.

They are great, it's my second time there and if I need to go to Paris I would stay there again! Great.

Perfect!!! Loved it. Very beautiful and clean!!!! The breakfast was full of delicious things, I recomend!

The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The visitors don't respect the rules there, they smoke everywhere!!! I couldn't breath well there. People from others rooms were sleeping in our beds when we arrived there and smoking a lot inside the room! The public areas were very durty and stincks... I hated it. I will never come back.

We are very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience while at the Bulldog. We encourage any guest who is not enjoying themselves to let us know and our reception team or managers will address the situation and make it right for you. if you would like to contact us at info@bulldoghotel.com with the details of your stay, we would be happy to discuss the matter with you personally.

YHA London St Pauls

FIAP Jean Monnet

Paris, France

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Very good! They are amazing!!! The bar downstair is very good and the location!!!

Independence Square

Rome, Italy

Loved it! Perfect, everything was ok.

B&B Al Lion Morosini

Venice, Italy

Very good, but the heater was not big enough to keep us warm, so I didn't sleep well.

Barcelona Central Garden