Location: Malaysia, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

I had a great stay in this hostel. Would really hope so much to be back here again.

• 28th Mar 2014

Fabrizzio's Petit

Barcelona, Spain

Glad to have found this place. Would really be back here again.

• 8th Feb 2014

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

The common toilet was not in a good condition and dirty during my stay. The hostel look abit dull and boring in the dorm. Lack of security and few violation of hostel rules by few roomate. Lack of staff during night shift.

• 6th Feb 2014

Berlin, Germany

• 31st Jan 2014

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The hostel was great place to stay, unfortunately there's only 1 elevator that work till the top floor which only fit 1 person with heavy bagpack without no space to turn yourself incase of emegency. The management should look into this. There should be a kitchen if incase we do need some hot water for drinks not just to get it downstairs from the bar.

• 24th Feb 2013

St Christopher's Village

The place was fine but that would depend much on the roomates that occupy the room. My stay was good but I had few room mates that would be using the plug points up till morning without giving others some chance to use it. I would hardly suggest that the management prepares each bed with atleast 1 plug points for charging as in St Christopher's Paris.

• 18th Feb 2013
  • Malaysia

Hi Shah, Thanks for your feedback! We have taken in your suggestion and allocated more power bars in our rooms in order to accommodate everyone's "charging needs". All our staff are heavy mobile users as well so we know how important it is to have our devices topped up ; ) Cheers!