Location: South Korea, Age: 24

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

• 11th Jan 2014

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Location is good. Staffs are kind. But it was too noisy to sleep in the room. I couldn't sleep for several hours because it was too noisy outside. Plus, There were lots of mosquitos in the room. I got bits by those small friends. Restroom was sometimes very dirty. somebody even didn't flush. And It wasn't cleaned. Considering value for money, It's good. But, I didn't satisfied with this hostel at all.

• 12th Aug 2013

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Staffs were very friendly and trying to help us as far as they can. Location is good (4~5 tram stops far from Old Town Plaza / Very close from Central Station). I stayed at Twin room. It was one of the coolest room I've ever stayed!

• 11th Aug 2013

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Just Excellent. Staffs are very friendly and respectful for their customers. They were trying to let us know lots of things about Budapest. We were very glad to stay at this hostel. Location is good. 3~5 Minutes from Metro. Close from City Centre. Facilities are good (Especially Twin room). Free Wifi. Everything was gooood

• 9th Aug 2013

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

Location is awesome. It takes just a few minutes to go to West Bahnhof. Because there are lots of facilities such as supermarket, Mcdonald, restaurants and shops in the station, It was very convenient for us. Staffs are kind. Atmosphere around hostel is good. But there is no air conditioner. This is only defect of this hostel I think.

• 5th Aug 2013

Hostel Postel

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

The staffs are really kind. Location is awesome! (It just takes a few minutes to go to city center). Facilities and rooms are neat and clean. I was really glad to stay here. This is one of the best hostel I've ever stayed in Europe.

• 4th Aug 2013