Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Goodmorning is an amazing hostel! My second time there. Everyone is fun and encouraging. There is always something to do and places to go and the staff are extremely helpful! The atmosphere is one of the best I have ever experienced and I give it my highest recommendation! Thanks for the stay Laura, Joana, Manuela, Joao and Duarte! I had an amazing stay! Ill be back!

• 20th Nov 2013

Dear guest! We definitely hope you come back! All the staff say hi and send a big hug!

Vintage is a great hostel, a short walk to the metro. Free breakfast is nice. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are very nice. The atmosphere is nice, it could do with more of a community orientated vibe, maybe walking tours or drinking nights. But all in all a nice hostel and I have returned after my first stay.

• 8th Nov 2013

Dear Guest, We thank you for your review. We organise an event at least once a week ( football night, society games...) and pub crawls are suggested at the reception ! Hope to see you soon ! Reception team

Makuto Backpackers Hostel

Granada, Spain

Makuto is a fun hostel. The staff host good tours to the caves of Granada. The food is great for vegetarian, it is a very hippy/earthy hostel that fits into Granada perfectly. They could do with outdoor heating, but it was the start of winter so no biggie.

• 29th Oct 2013

La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

La Banda was a great hostel, an amazing location. And they hosted a great walking tour with a dude called Madi, who's a real character. The rooftop is great and has a beautiful view. They have cheap beers and cheap dinners. I really enjoyed my stay at la Banda.

• 26th Oct 2013

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Goodmorning was an amazing hostel! They made my stay in Lisboa incredible, the walking tours, breakfast and the sangria and mull wine nights are so much fun. The staff are amazing, they are soo kind and friendly. The location is great, a short walk to Barrio Alto! And I highly recommend the night out with the staff!!! And the chicken store just next door! Best chicken ever, ask Joao!

• 21st Oct 2013

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This hostel was amazing! Throughout my entire stay in South East Asia Deejai Backpacker was the best hostel i stayed in! I meet some great life long friends and Rob and Adam where always keen to have fun and get everyone involved in the community that was the hostel. And i started the 711 pub crawl of Chang Mai! Which I'm sure will be a Dee-jai Tradition.

• 21st Nov 2012