Location is fab just a quick ride up the trolley to the french quarter but the staff in this place really let it down, some clueless and make no effort to help u and one guy here is a complete letch. Some of the showers appear to have been built for very short people and the sheets I was given were dirty. Air con for the rooms was not powerful enough. I would not recommend this place.

Absolute Backpackers

Mission Beach, Australia

One male member of staff could not control himself when I asked another member o staff a question and continually butted in and railroaded the conversation. I found him quite unproffesional for this reason and felt sorry for the female colleague of his.

the "overbearing" staff member in question does not actually work here. He is a bus driver for a local operator and collects guests. I have spoken with his manager RE behaviour while on our property. Wearing a white shirt would confuse a guest but we do not believe we should be penalised for his behaviour on our reviews. We have asked that this review be removed.