• USA, Female, 25-30
The Forest Hostel, Jeju Island, South Korea
7.7
3rd Aug 2013

The staff at this hostel are caring, kind and genuinely want to give you the best possible travel tips for Jeju! I've never experienced anything like it. The facilities are clean and the free breakfast is really nice. I just can't say enough kind words about the staff who made me feel so welcome!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Backpacker's Home, Jeju Island, South Korea
1st Aug 2013

The facility was really clean and I loved the breakfast buffet. The bar area is really nice and cozy. A great place to meet friends!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Namdo Hostel, Gwangju, South Korea
20th Apr 2013

This was a great hostel. The staff was helpful and I felt at home. The location was a little tricky to find, but the complimentary breakfast was so nice to have and a real time-saver! I would definitely stay again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Busan Guesthouse Popcorn Hostel, Busan, South Korea
1st Mar 2013

I loved this hostel! It was so clean and chic. One thing that was not great, though, was having 8 girls in a room with only one bathroom. I had to waste a lot of time in the mornings waiting for the bathroom or shower instead of being out exploring Busan. That was quite disappointing!

Thanks, I am sorry I just read your review on hostelworld. I am pretty sure that your review will help my hostel a lot. You know you made book for 8 girls dorm room that's what it is. However, it is good to hear that you have good impression on us. Regards, Roy

• USA, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jan 2013

This place was really clean and the staff were extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to help us see the sights of Kyoto which was appreciated considering the limited time I spent there. The restaurant connected to the hostel does not have great food, but it looked like the drink menu was quite extensive. I would stay here again.

• USA, Couple, 25-30