• England, Female, 31-40
Albergue O Pharol, Itacare, Brazil
26th Jul 2013

I had a room and bathroom to myself because it was low season but this meant it was quite quiet. The shower had cold water on the Friday night but they fixed this on Saturday. Didn't like that you didn't have breakfast included.

• England, Female, 31-40
HI Holandes, Ilha Grande, Brazil
10th May 2013

Generally I loved this hostel. It was very clean and the breakfast was absolutely amazing. The staff were helpful enough although they don't speak English(I speak some Portuguese), only one of the staff speaks English and I only saw her twice. There was no hot showers! Not in my room anyway. It was not even luke warm and this is during Brazils autumn period May. I also had to ask for blankets which they don't give you unless you ask but you do get a clean white towel on arrival :)