Barnacles Temple Bar House, Dublin, Ireland
8.0
21st Apr 2013

Central location, about a 15-minute walk from the bus station (which is a good thing!) - perfect for anyone interested in the bar scene, but also good location as it is less than a 10 minute walk to most touristy things in Dublin. It was a bit noisy at night as our window was looking out over Temple Bar, but this was expected and ear plugs sufficed. Typical hostel-style breakfast, no frills. Shower was decent.

Snoozles Hostel Galway, Galway, Ireland
20th Apr 2013

One of my favourite hostels! It's right around the corner from the coach station, and not even a 5-minute walk from Eyre Square and the shopping district. Very clean and modern. Secure under-bed lockers. The staff were very helpful with helping me find the rugby field :) I'd definitely stay here again!

17th Apr 2013

The owner (Tracey) is absolutely wonderful! She made me feel at home instantly. The hostel is quaint and well-kept. Other visitors had stayed there on previous occasions as well. Everyone was friendly and relaxed. Tracey knows the area very well, including prices of tickets to and from surrounding towns. Very knowledgeable, and very helpful with suggestions! Thanks for everything! :D

Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
25th Jan 2013

I stayed in a private room, which was as comforting as my own bedroom. Although really high up, noise on the street carried and was quite loud (but I didn't hear any noise from within the hostel!). The shower room impressed me. Breakfast was standard continental breakfast, and the staff were incredibly friendly. I would stay here again! :)

Thank you for your nice review!! We are super glad you enjoyed your stay, and found Hatters so comfortable it reminded you of home!! Come and see us again here in Manchester!!

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab), Brussels, Belgium
6.0
30th Nov 2012

Our room smelled funny when we got there, but we opened a window to circulate the air, and that helped. For some reason the lobby/WiFi area stunk - almost all weekend. The breakfast was generous. Staff were pleasant. We were disappointed by the lockers: we were told we could secure our belongings, but in truth, a large amount - maybe half - of the lockers were hanging off the hinges. NOT securely. The rest were already claimed. I think it is an average hostel, but could use some renovating.