Oasis Hotel Luxor

Luxor, Egypt

I loved it so much, I came back on a second trip. Amazing staff, great excursions, and a fun atmosphere. In addition, my super-picky travel companion loved it - saying it was the cleanest hostel we had stayed in. Washed linens! :)

Hola Cairo

Cairo, Egypt

Great new hostel. A bit hard to find as it's tucked off the main street, but staff is friendly and can help you with everything.

• 30th May 2013
  • Mexico

Thank you very much for the positive comments. It's always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Pyramids View Inn

Cairo, Egypt

Amazing view of the pyramids cannot be beat, but don't expect a hotel. This is a hostel with a view. The staff is very friendly and kind; and was able to arrange a 1.5 hour camel ride for me and my friend at only 150 LE each. Fun. :)

• 29th May 2013
  • Mexico

Oasis Hotel Luxor

Luxor, Egypt

Mr. Hassan took care of me and my two female friends while we were in Luxor. He went out of his way to help us - from tours, to shampoo, to bus tickets - he helped us with everything and anything we needed. I liked the restaurant on the roof because it had tasty food at amazing prices.

• 14th May 2013

Gracia City Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Da! Hostel

Moscow, Russia

The women's bathrooms on the 4th floor did not have locks. Only 2 of the bathrooms were available.

Dear Julia! Thank you for the review! There is a lock on the bathroom's door. There are 6 bathrooms cabins in the hostel, 3 on each floor. It's a pity, but one of them was broken by guests that day. It was repaired very soon!

Hostel Ka'beh Cancun