Reviews: sambieboy9582

• USA, Female, 31-40
Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
8.0
4th Dec 2012

It took a longer stay to realize hostel is not the accomodation for everyone, its not for privacy or quiet. I suggest females who can't secure an upper bunk get a femme dorm. A drunken male mistook my mattress as his and also as the bathroom: scary. Front desk was kind and helpful but profanity was common langue here by guests as well volunteer staff, who were in post pub crawl mentality. Area is a sad minus. Unless you're really pinching $$ its far better to get an upgraded Strip hotel room.

• USA, Female, 41+
HI Las Vegas Tod Hostel, Las Vegas, USA
5.7
2nd Dec 2012

The only good marks I'd give this hostel was staff professionalism and daily housekeeping. Otherwise, there was no security and on more than one occasion I witnessed riff raff coming in off the downtrodden streets and causing trouble. Older building, moldy smell in reception- I didnt notice it much in my room. Building has an "empty" vibe to it, rate I paid I felt was a bit overpriced, the 3.00 non HI addition seems to figure in after one or 2 nights. I checked out early.

• USA, Female, 41+