Generator Berlin Mitte

Berlin, Germany

This hostel is not a budget hostel. There is no kitchen for you to make meals or even get a glass of water. Instead, you can buy their overpriced breakfast, coffee, and meals. They nickel and dime you for everything. They charge you 6 euro for a towel, even if you are only staying one night. The rooms have lockers under the beds that are not practical at all. You have to drag out a giant wooden box to get it to open. Loud, and inconvenient, just like the hostel.

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

I really like this hostel! The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, there is a nice kitchen and open area to hang out in, and it is not too loud. It is about a 20 minute walk to the old town. If I go back to Bucharest, I'll stay here again!

Leonidas Hotel

Kos, Greece

Staff not hospitable. Mattresses thin and uncomfortable. My room had poor ventilation. Every time a neıghbor smoked, my room would smell like smoke. For whatever reason, my reservatıon dıd not include breakfast, whıch I did not fınd out until I had eaten breakfast twice. This wouldn't be a big deal, except that breakfast was a buffet, & one assumes that it is ıncluded. Location not a bad walk from town, but the street is dark ın the evenıng, and no shade durıng the day. Don't stay here.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

A nice, inexpensive hostel in a good location. The staff was very friendly. I was only there one night, but it seems like a good place to meet people.

Fortaleza Guest House

San Juan, Puerto Rico

You get what you pay for sometimes. In a good location, but not very clean. There were ants in the kitchen.