Location USA, Gender Male, Age 28

7.1
24th Jul 2013

The staff was great and friendly. There is only wifi in cafe and the small, busy reception area. Also, I had forgotten a towel and they had run out of towels to buy. I stayed on the top floor and the heat was so unbearable I had to leave on my last night and stay with a friend in a hotel.

We are sorry for the issues that you had during your stay. We hope that this rare English heatwave is over! Thank you for the great staff comment!

Budget Hotel Tourist Inn, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7th Jun 2013

The beds are great. Some of the faucets in the bathrooms didn't work, but overall was very clean.

Dahab Hostel, Cairo, Egypt
5.7
28th Nov 2012

The room I was assigned was infested with mosquitoes. I woke up each morning covered in bites all over myself. When I told the man working there, he told me there was nothing he could do. I had to tell him again the next day and show him the bites for him to let me sleep in a different room, which was not infested with mosquitoes.