Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I have stayed at this hostel in the past and I was very pleased with it last time. This time I was put in a room that wasn't even in the hostel. It was in a very sketchy looking building across the street where they had seemed to turn one apartment into several rooms for the hostel. The room was dirty and very loud. The bunk beds in the room made so much noise anytime anyone moved an inch. I was so disappointed with my experience this time around with this hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014

Venezia Garden

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

This place was very nice! Great breakfast (get the noodles) and very helpful staff. You can set up just about any trip you could imagine through the hostel. Dorm room was very nice. Great AC! Only downside is there was an intense moth ball smell in the bathroom. Showers were very nice though.

• 30th Jan 2014

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

The hostel is located very close to the beach. It was very clean and kept that way in all areas. The 3 person private room was plenty big for three people. It was one of the better hostels I have stayed at. Pillows were very small and hard but other than that no complaints!

• 15th Oct 2013

Awu Hostel

Kenting, Taiwan

This hostel is not good at all! We ended up booking our trip to Kending at the last minute and it was between this hostel and another. We chose this one because it was close to the beach, which it was. That part was awesome! Our room was not! It was like sleeping in a cave. Also, instead of having separate beds there are two giant bunks in a room. Each one sleeping 3 people. You basically slept on plywood with a yoga mat next to two strangers. This is by far the worst hostel I have been to.

• 20th Sep 2013

Udee Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel was by far the cleanest one I have ever stayed in. It was very well kept and the beds were very comfortable. You should definitely stay here if you are going to be in Bangkok!

A Little Bird 2 Guest House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This hostel is in a great location! Close to te big sunday market, lots of stores and shopping and to a cute little grocery store where you can get a lot of different things. The guy at the desk was soooooo helpful. Basicaly anything we needed he was on top of helping us. Water pressure is low in the showers and the beds are a little wobbley but other than that it is excellent and well worth te money.

• 27th Jan 2013