Reviews: larkinniall

Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 27

The Loft Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

We had a great time staying here and really made our time in Budapest more enjoyable. The hostel was ideally located, on the Pest side and near the Danube. WiFi was very good and rooms were spacious and well equipped with lights, lockers and plugs. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very nice common area with big tv and DVD collection. Only bad points: only 2 bathrooms/showers, no breakfast, small kitchen, no A/C which is badly needed (just a fan which made sleeping very difficult).

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This hostel is amazing!! It is hands down the best small hostel I have ever stayed in. We arrived at 6am and we were able to put our bags in storage, have a shower and free breakfast. We got a detailed advice about Krakow. The atmosphere created by the staff was amazing: FREE DINNERS, DRINKING GAMES (with FREE SHOTS) and then brought out to bars and given free shots. Other good points: GREAT BREAKFAST, WiFi, FREE LAUNDRY, GREAT LOCATION. ..........Don't stay anywhere else!!!

Ahoy! Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Good points: lockers, free wifi, great location, loads of plugs in the rooms, great staff, very spacious rooms. Bad points: Kitchen was a bit small, only 3 showers, could do with an elevator. Overall this hostel is great and we really enjoyed our stay here. From the moment we arrived Petr was so friendly and helpful. He gave us a detailed run down of where to go and what to do in Prague. Hostel is really cool and there is a good atmosphere there. I would definitely recommend staying here!

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great hostel with a really chilled out vibe, really loved staying here. Good points: Every bed had its own light and plug, great breakfast for €4.50, lockers in every room, close to underground station, elevator, very good kitchen and very helpful staff!! Bad points: WIFI wasn't great in our rooms, pillow was a disaster, rooms very hot (but they had 3 fans in a 4 person room) I would stay here again and would definitely recommend to friends!

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We spent 3 nights here in July had really enjoyed our stay here. Hostel was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hostel is centrally located but can be a bad thing too because of all the noise on the streets late at night. The wifi was temperamental and only worked in the bar. The breakfast was great (eggs, cereal, bread, ham, cheese, tea and coffee). The bar offers discounts for residents and the pasta dish of the day was always good

Cheers for the great feedback.We do have a problem with Apple devices regarding wifi upstairs and we've asked the Apple store for advice and even an Apple employee that stayed with us but no joy.Any advice would be appreciated,thanks Jim

B&B Da Nina Venezia

Venice, Italy

We really enjoyed my stay here. It is located just a short walk near the train station. It is very safe and kept very clean. We never once met or saw the owners of the B&B as they work in a nearby restaurant. The lady who cleans the B&B checked us in, took payment and explained everything to us. We booked an ensuite but the bathroom was located outside the room. Breakfast is a bit simple, it is just pastries/biscuits and crackers in packaging but it was sufficient. I would recommend staying here

Central City Backpackers

Hobart, Australia

I stayed here with my girlfriend while travelling Tasmania. It is a very old hostel and our room was tiny with barely enough room for our bags. Hostel is located on the 2nd floor of a building and going up and down the stairs with our luggage was challenging. Big common room with loads of seating and quite places to skype. Kitchen was big with loads of storage space for food. I have stayed in The Pickled Frog and Hobart Hostel on a previous visit to Hobart and they are of a similar standard

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We have taken note of the feedback, and thank you for the compliments. From your comments we have had a look and converted your room into a Sigle. That is a more appropriate space for it for sure.

Warrnambool Beach Backpackers

Warrnambool, Australia

My girlfriend and I stayed in this hostel while doing the Great Ocean Road. We were very impressed with this hostel. We stayed in a 6 person dorm but it was just the two of us so we pretty much had a private room. The hostel was very clean and staff were very friendly. The kitchen was quite small but that didn't affect us because we had dinner in the town. The common room was very big with loads of seating available. The free tea and coffee facilities were great!

Thanks for the nice comments and glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you continue to enjoy your travels here in Australia.

Apollo Bay Backpackers

Apollo Bay, Australia

My girlfriend and I stayed in this hostel when we were travelling the Great Ocean Road. It was very cheap and only cost $60 for a private double room. The room itself was in a house a short distance from the hostel. Because we were away from the hostel it meant we had no wifi. The room and house was clean and there was only two other bedrooms in the house. Overall we were happy with the accommodation and a good place to stay while doing the GOR. Breakfast was great too!!

Thankyou for your feedback . WiFi is available to ALL guests but because of costs only in main Hostel . We are the only hostel on the Great Ocean Road that provides both free wifi & breakfast and also the cheapest. Thankyou again for your review

Our House Backpackers

Adelaide, Australia

Stayed here around Christmas and overall was happy with the hostel and the facilities. It was great to have 2 lockers, one in the room and one in the corridor. Hostel is very big and took us a few days to find the common room down in the basement. Wifi was very poor and not worth using.

Alice Lodge Backpackers

Alice Springs, Australia

Nice hostel, nice staff

Banyan View Lodge

Darwin, Australia

This was a nice quite hostel located 10 mins from the centre of Darwin. The owner clearly cared a lot about the hostel and was very friendly towards the guests. The rooms were nice and well equipped with a fridge, lockers and air conditioning. There was free internet access but no wifi. This was a good hostel and I would recommend staying here!

Matchbox The Concept Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

This is a great hostel in a great location. It is located less than 5 mins from the nearest MRT station which made it easy to travel to other places. I loved the beds and was great having a plug right beside my bed as sometimes it is difficult to find a spare socket in some hostels. The free breakfast, although it was just cereal and bread it was great to have it availble all day. Overall it is a great hostel and I would recommend anyone to stay here