Central City Backpackers

Hobart, Australia

I stayed here with my girlfriend while travelling Tasmania. It is a very old hostel and our room was tiny with barely enough room for our bags. Hostel is located on the 2nd floor of a building and going up and down the stairs with our luggage was challenging. Big common room with loads of seating and quite places to skype. Kitchen was big with loads of storage space for food. I have stayed in The Pickled Frog and Hobart Hostel on a previous visit to Hobart and they are of a similar standard

• 26th Mar 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We have taken note of the feedback, and thank you for the compliments. From your comments we have had a look and converted your room into a Sigle. That is a more appropriate space for it for sure.

Warrnambool Beach Backpackers

Warrnambool, Australia

My girlfriend and I stayed in this hostel while doing the Great Ocean Road. We were very impressed with this hostel. We stayed in a 6 person dorm but it was just the two of us so we pretty much had a private room. The hostel was very clean and staff were very friendly. The kitchen was quite small but that didn't affect us because we had dinner in the town. The common room was very big with loads of seating available. The free tea and coffee facilities were great!

• 15th Mar 2013

Thanks for the nice comments and glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you continue to enjoy your travels here in Australia.

Apollo Bay Backpackers

Apollo Bay, Australia

My girlfriend and I stayed in this hostel when we were travelling the Great Ocean Road. It was very cheap and only cost $60 for a private double room. The room itself was in a house a short distance from the hostel. Because we were away from the hostel it meant we had no wifi. The room and house was clean and there was only two other bedrooms in the house. Overall we were happy with the accommodation and a good place to stay while doing the GOR. Breakfast was great too!!

• 14th Mar 2013

Thankyou for your feedback . WiFi is available to ALL guests but because of costs only in main Hostel . We are the only hostel on the Great Ocean Road that provides both free wifi & breakfast and also the cheapest. Thankyou again for your review

Our House Backpackers

Adelaide, Australia

Stayed here around Christmas and overall was happy with the hostel and the facilities. It was great to have 2 lockers, one in the room and one in the corridor. Hostel is very big and took us a few days to find the common room down in the basement. Wifi was very poor and not worth using.

• 22nd Dec 2012

Alice Lodge Backpackers

Alice Springs, Australia

Nice hostel, nice staff

• 18th Dec 2012

Banyan View Lodge

Darwin, Australia

This was a nice quite hostel located 10 mins from the centre of Darwin. The owner clearly cared a lot about the hostel and was very friendly towards the guests. The rooms were nice and well equipped with a fridge, lockers and air conditioning. There was free internet access but no wifi. This was a good hostel and I would recommend staying here!

Matchbox The Concept Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

This is a great hostel in a great location. It is located less than 5 mins from the nearest MRT station which made it easy to travel to other places. I loved the beds and was great having a plug right beside my bed as sometimes it is difficult to find a spare socket in some hostels. The free breakfast, although it was just cereal and bread it was great to have it availble all day. Overall it is a great hostel and I would recommend anyone to stay here

• 30th Nov 2012