Belgravia Hotel

I have booked this hotel due to its location, which is nice. I had expectations that the bedroom would be clean and with a nice bathroom... But what I really got was a dirty bedroom with a very small bathroom (almost as tiny as an airplane bathroom). My friend did not fit the bathroom once the toilet is almost below the shower, and he could not close the door while seated at the toilet... There is no common area. The staff is friendly, but always overloaded. Internet works. Will never return.

• 17th Jun 2013
  • Portugal

Clink78

Overcrowded. Approximately 700 beds. Not many toilets / bathrooms. No free Internet (already expected - they say it). One of the roommates was there for 2 days, and when other people arrived, the hostel staff told him to change his room once he 'had not checked in'. I probably will not stay there for a second time.

Hi. We are deeply sorry that you had a bad experience with your stay. Unfortunately we have allocated beds and we have to make sure everyone is in the right room/bed otherwise we can get overbooked :-).

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Great Staff! It is hard to find people in which you can really trust in Morocco, and here it was ok. They helped us to find great for value trips and everything was ok. We came for a second time (we have started and finished our Morocco trip from Marrakesh). Regards, Mangualde