Ponsonby Backpackers, Auckland, New Zealand
8.0
4th May 2015

The hostel was nice, it was calm and had comfy beds. My room had a locker (small) in which you could store valuable items. The hostel is located in a really cute street and there are restaurants nearby. The only thing I would change is the bathroom (the space for the shower is really small) and the Internet (you have to pay).

Hi thanks for taking time to leave us a review, We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our comfy beds. Ponsonby is an awesome suburb and is great for bars and eateries and it's still easy to get into the city. Our bathroom are a wee bit small, however we do keep them nice and clean. :) If you are ever in Auckland again we would love for you to come back and stay with us. Enjoy the rest of your travels - The PB team.

Hostel One Sants, Barcelona, Spain
5th Feb 2013

Good points: The hostel had a great atmosphere! The staff was super cool, helpful and funny. There were free dinners in which we all ate like a "big family" and it was a great moment to talk with the other travelers. The location is also good, close to the metro station and the main bus station. Bad points: The laundry costed 8 euros, but my clothes were not very clean after. There were 4 computers, but only 2 had internet and the wifi was not so good. But overall I had a great experience there.

• Peru, Female, 18-24
7.4
5th Feb 2013

There was a pub in the hostel, which was pretty cool at night, but it closed before mid-night. The bed were a bit unconfortable because they were 3 level bunk-beds (the person who is at the top is too high, close to the ceiling, and who is at the bottom is too close to the floor). The location is far from the center, but there is a train station nearby (about 8 min walking). Staff was cool but not that helpful in explaining stuff about london.

Cityherberge, Dresden, Germany
27th Dec 2012

I really liked the hostel. The rooms and the bathroom were great and for me it looked like a hotel, not a hostel. And the breakfast was really, really, reeeaaly nice!! :D

PLUS Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
22nd Nov 2012

The hostel was ver good, one of the best I stayed so far! The room and the bathroom were clean (I stayed in a room for 2 people with bathroom inside), the staff were amazing and very helpful and we also had wifi and internet for free. To go to the city centre you need to take a tram, but it is very easy and the station is about 2-5 min walking. I only spent one night there but if I could I would spend a lot more nights! I really recommend it.