BOS Hostel, Boston, USA
4.9
13th Sep 2016

This has been the worst hostel I have stayed in since using Hostelworld for the last few years. The staff were extremely nice but the facility was deteriorating. The bathrooms had no locks which made it impossible to use the toilet without someone trying to open the door. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and made me wish that I had taken my self-inflating camping pad as that is more comfortable than the padding they gave you as a bed. There are also no locks for your luggage.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
10th Aug 2016

The staff are extremely friendly at this hostel. I arrived a few hours before the check-in time and was allowed to leave my belongings at the hostel while I went out to explore Lisboa. I would highly recommend this hostel for anyone that is interested in meeting other travelers as well as someone that would like to be in a convenient location.

Hostel Masaya Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Colombia
25th Nov 2015

Great location to everything!

Hello Gloria thanks for your great review!! Hope to see you back in Santa Marta soon!

Masaya Hostel Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
22nd Nov 2015

Masaya Bogotá was an amazing experience and I highly recommend it to anyone. The staff is great and there are so many things to do around the area. There's an amazing restaurant right next door to the hostel called Natividad which has authentic Colombian food for a reasonable price. If you want to go on a full Bogota experience I highly recommend doing the 5 hour bike tour! It allows you to see and experience everything that the. It's has to offer and the bike rental place is only a block away:

Thanks for this amazing review! I'm glad you liked the bike tour and the hostel. Don't hesitate to come back or to send us friends!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Oct 2015

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Top Hostel, Zakopane, Poland
7th Aug 2013

This hostel was amazing and in a perfect location. The staff was really friendly and did not hesitate to help us with giving us information on what to do in Zakopane. I would definitely stay here again.

Hostel Faust, Krakow, Poland
30th Jul 2013

Great location with friendly staff. I got in at 4 a.m. and there was a really nice receptionist that checked me in.

Galata Cosmic Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
27th Jul 2013

This was a great hostel in a quiet, yet central part of Istanbul. I had originally booked a 4 bed mixed room and when I got in the owner of the hostel moved me up to a three bed ensuite and ended up switching me to my own private room. I didn't have to pay any extra money for the upgrade she just didn't want me to be in a room with three other guys which I would have been fine with but it was just a pleasant surprise. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Istanbul.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
15th Jul 2013

Great location and place for anyone to meet cool people from around the world. If you want to chill there is also a bar and a dance floor where there are daily events.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24