Hostel Masaya Santa Marta

Santa Marta, Colombia

Great location to everything!

Hello Gloria thanks for your great review!! Hope to see you back in Santa Marta soon!

Masaya Hostel Bogotá

Bogota, Colombia

Masaya Bogotá was an amazing experience and I highly recommend it to anyone. The staff is great and there are so many things to do around the area. There's an amazing restaurant right next door to the hostel called Natividad which has authentic Colombian food for a reasonable price. If you want to go on a full Bogota experience I highly recommend doing the 5 hour bike tour! It allows you to see and experience everything that the. It's has to offer and the bike rental place is only a block away:

Thanks for this amazing review! I'm glad you liked the bike tour and the hostel. Don't hesitate to come back or to send us friends!

• 10th Oct 2015

Top Hostel

Zakopane, Poland

This hostel was amazing and in a perfect location. The staff was really friendly and did not hesitate to help us with giving us information on what to do in Zakopane. I would definitely stay here again.

• 7th Aug 2013

Hostel Faust

Krakow, Poland

Great location with friendly staff. I got in at 4 a.m. and there was a really nice receptionist that checked me in.

Galata Cosmic Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This was a great hostel in a quiet, yet central part of Istanbul. I had originally booked a 4 bed mixed room and when I got in the owner of the hostel moved me up to a three bed ensuite and ended up switching me to my own private room. I didn't have to pay any extra money for the upgrade she just didn't want me to be in a room with three other guys which I would have been fine with but it was just a pleasant surprise. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Istanbul.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Great location and place for anyone to meet cool people from around the world. If you want to chill there is also a bar and a dance floor where there are daily events.

• 15th Jul 2013