Townhouse Hotel

Manila, Philippines

Firstly when we arrived we had to wait at least 10 minutes for anyone to receive us at the desk. Secondly, they had someone show us to our room. He wasn't friendly and he was talking on his cell phone the whole time. Thirdly, the room they put us in smelled terrible and was run down. Fourthly a cock roach ran over my boyfriends foot while we were laying in bed. The only good things about this hostel were the cheap price and the location close to the airport.

• 12th May 2013

Sorry Lara for your negative experience & terrible first impression of our family operated Townhouse Hotel / hostel. We have always had difficulty maintaining a dependable staff and of course can not always be available 24/7. I encourage all of our guests to insist on seeing 3 or 4 or more rooms before choosing the room they prefer;we have 38 rooms and 8 rooms of the type you booked. Next time ask for my wife\\\'s little sister, Elena, our daughter, Camilla or us, Bill and Lorna

Golden Time Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Our time at Golden Time was well spent. The staff are extremely welcoming and the breakfast in bed was an added bonus.

• 16th Apr 2013

Mountain Peace Guest House

Kathmandu, Nepal

Our stay here was amazing! The facilities are basic but they are everything you really need. The staff is what sets this guest house apart from the rest. When they say "come as a guest, leave as a friend" they really mean it! They are trustworthy and really try to help you out. If I come back to Kathmandu I will be staying here again.

• 5th Mar 2013

Ace Inn Shinjuku

Tokyo, Japan

A little far from the subway station but the staff were really friendly!

• 29th Dec 2012